Jan 20, 2016

2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge!

 
The 2016 Series Enders Reading Challenge is hosted by Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know & Holly @ Words Fueled by Love.

The goal of this challenge is to read & review last books in series.
  

This challenge will run from January 1, 2016 until December 31, 2016.


There will be 4 levels:

Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+
 
 
For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit the posts HERE or HERE.
 
 
Last year I failed at this challenge. I read only one final book, and even that one I never reviewed, so, yes, major fail. Hopefully, this year I'll do better. ;)

And so, I decided for Level 1: to read & review 5 series enders.

If I read 5, I'll be happy, especially because I'm not reading as much as I used to read over a year ago. Anyway, I'll list the books as I read & review them.
 
 
My Reading List:

1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment