Nov 6, 2014

Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon: Start + Goals + Reading List + Update!

The Ho-Ho-Ho Holiday Read-a-thon is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Jennifer @ BookShelfery.
 
The goal of this read-a-thon is to read some holiday themed books.
 
It starts on November 6th @ 12:01 am & ends on November 11th @ 11:59 pm.
 
The Twitter hashtag is #HoHoHoRAT.
 
There will also be some challenges I'm planning to participate in.
 
For more detailed info & to join the fun, visit the post HERE.
 
 

My Goals:


~ to read 3 holiday themed books (at least)
~ to participate in at least 1 challenge 
 

 

My Reading List:

  
~ The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley
~ The Heart of Christmas by Brenda Novak
~ All He Wants for Christmas by Lisa Plumley
~ Cold Feet at Christmas by Debbie Johnson
~ Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan
~ Christmas with a SEAL by Tawny Weber
~ Oh, Naughty Night! by Leslie Kelly
~ The Christmas Wedding Ring by Susan Mallery
~ New Year's Resolution: Romance! by Christie Ridgeway, Leslie Kelly & Tanya Michaels
    
  

Update:

   
So far, I read:
 


Oh, Naughty Night! started on Halloween, covered Thanksgiving & ended on Christmas, so it was quite the holiday book ;) It was also oh, so naughty, but yet so sweet & lovely & fun, and I loved it! 

The stories in the New Year's Resolution: Romance! collection of novellas started on New Year's Eve, and ended on Valentine's Day, so another check for the holidays ;) I had no idea that these 2 books will cover so many holidays, but I loved that fact, they made the perfect reads for this read-a-thon. 

And I also loved the novella The Viscount's Christmas Temptation, which obviously, it was a lovely & charming Christmas read. I'm really interested now on checking out the series when the 1st book will be out. This one is a prequel. 

I also started Cold Feet at Christmas (this was actually the 1st book I started for this read-a-thon), I probably read around a 3rd, but never got back to it, and now I'm reading Christmas with a SEAL

I also did 2 of the challenges, I hope to do more, and to join the Twitter Party, too!
 

  
Wrap Up:

1 comment:

  1. Christmas with a SEAL and Naughty Christmas sound nice. Hope you meet all of your goals, and get a chance to try all of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete