Aug 15, 2014

Book Blog Walkers: August 2014!

 
Book Blog Walkers is hosted by Felicia S. a.k.a The Geeky Blogger @ The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog

  

For more info about this challenge, and to join, visit the post HERE!

 

Check-in #1:


(August 15th)
 
So far this month, I haven't been active as much as I wanted to, but at least I squeezed in some walking & exercising a few days, though only a little. Hopefully, the 2nd half of the month would be better.
- walking: 8 km
- exercises: 1 h 10 min
- elliptical trainer: 25 km


Check-in #2:

(August 22nd)

Once again I didn't do as great as I wanted to, but I've been too busy, so I managed to get active only for a few days, and the following days will probably be like that, though I have hopes for the last days of the month to be more free to get active & do a lot more walking ;)

- walking: 10 km
- exercises: 1h 10 min
- elliptical trainer: 20 km


Final Update:

(August 31st)

- walking: 29 km


Wrap Up:

   
- walking: 47 km
- exercises: 2 k 20 min
- elliptical trainer: 45 km 

1 comment: