Jun 23, 2014

YALC Readathon: Start + Reading List!

  
The YALC Readathon is hosted by Jess @ Jess Hearts Books, Carly @ Writing from the Tub, Michelle @ Fluttering Butterflies and Vicky @ Books, Biscuits and Tea.
    
The goal of the read-a-thon is to read books by YALC authors (list HERE). Even though I won't attend YALC, I couldn't pass joining the read-a-thon.

You can still join the read-a-thon HERE!

On Twitter we (read-a-thoners) will use the hashtag #YALCReadathon.
 
There will also be a Twitter Chat on June 26th @ 7 pm UK time.
 
My goal is to read 3 books. I'm also hoping to join the Twitter Chat, too, and I'll probably tweet now & then with my progress.
  
 

My Reading List:


  
Obviously, I won't read all of these, but I'll try to read as much as I can. These are a mix of eARCs & my own copies.
  

Happy reading everyone!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment