Apr 1, 2014

Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon: Start + Updates + Wrap Up!


The Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon is hosted by Sandra @ Sandra's World of Books & Hannah @ The Book Tower!

The read-a-thon started today on April 1st & will end on Monday April 7th. 



For more info & to sign up, visit the posts HERE or HERE!
 
On Twitter we'll use #TacklingTheShelves.
 
I didn't read a lot in March, so I'm really behind, and Tackling The Shelves Read-a-Thon is the perfect opportunity for me to mamke a dent in both my TBR pile, and my review pile.
 
I'm a moody reader, so I probably won't stick to my reading list, but I'd like to read from the following books:
 
- Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (to finish)
- The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (to finish)
- Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley
- Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin
- Texas Hold'Em by Christie Craig
- Feel the Heat by Kate Meader
- She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick 
  

I'll just update this post with my reading progress.

Update #1:


I finished the previously started The Immortal Rules & Girl of Nightmares, ans I also started Stiltskin & Texas Hold'Em.


Update #2:


I started & finished Where She Went by Gayle Forman, and read some from Stiltskin, too.


Update #3:


I finished Texas Hold'Em & Stiltskin. So far, I finished 2 previously started books, and read 3 more, so yeah, I'm doing great this read-a-thon!


Wrap Up:

For this read-a-thon, I finished 2 previously started books:


  
...and I also read the following books:



So, this read-a-thon was quite the success. I haven't had such an amazing reading week in a long time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment