Apr 28, 2014

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon: Start + Reading List!


The Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon is hosted by Michelle a.k.a The True Book Addict at her read-a-thon dedicated blog Seasons of Reading!
     
The read-a-thon started on Monday, April 28th at midnight CST and ends on Sunday, May 4thth at 11:59 pm CST.
  
For more info & to join the read-a-thon, visit the post HERE.
  
On Twitter we (read-a-thoners) will use the hashtag #SpringHorrorRAT.
  
 

My Reading List:

  
  
As always, I might read something else, or continue some of the already started books, depending on my mood, but, I'm really hoping I'll read some of these, especially because 5 of them are for review, as for Passenger, I actually read half of The Marbury Lens for the FrightFall Read-a-Thon, and it was quite dark & gritty & disturbing & horrific - the perfect read for this read-a-thon, so I was keeping the sequel especially for this week, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll probably start with it.

I'll probably do an update some time later this week, and of course I'm planning to tweet now & then, and hopefully make it to one of the Twitter chats.
 
 Happy reading everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a review of Deadlock coming up in a...er...while. It was pretty decent. I'll have to give Tim Curran more of a look in the future. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to have you with us again. You've got some great books lined up. Lots of spooky by the looks of the covers.

    Enjoy the week! Hope you get lots of reading in. :)

    ReplyDelete