Mar 1, 2014

2014 Take Control of Your TBR Pile: Start + Wrap Up!


Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer is hosting the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge again.
 
This is a month-long event, I participated last year & had lots of fun, so I had to do it again :)
 
For more detailed info & to join this event, visit the sign up post HERE.
 
There will also be a read-a-thon from March 13th-17th - Ides of March, I love read-a-thons, so I'm participating in it, too. To join the read-a-thon, visit the post HERE!

As for me, some of the books I'd like to read for this event  from my tbr pile are:

   
...but, since I'm a moody reader, and I don't know where my mood will take me, I'll just list the books below as I read & review them.
  

My Reading List:

1. Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld - my review
2. Goliath by Scott Westerfeld - my review
3. Another Little Piece of My Heart by Tracey Martin - my review
  

Wrap Up: 

   
I managed to start & finish only 3 books this time. I started more, but I didn't finish them yet. 
 


I also participated in the read-a-thon, as well, and had fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing list Aleksandra and I wish you luck! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this read-a-thon. You picked some great books! :)

    ReplyDelete