Jul 7, 2013

Sundays In Bed With... The Gray Wolf Throne!

 
Sundays In Bed With... is a weekly meme hosted by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl.
 
What book has been in your bed this morning or which book you wish you had time to read today?
 
To join this meme, go HERE.
 
   
 
My pick this week is a book I just started and something I've been looking forward to reading for a long time now - The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima - book 3 in the Seven Realms series.
 
The Seven Realms series is YA epic fantasy series, involving amazing main & secondary characters, intriguing & addictive story & an interesting world, and it's also from one of my fav fantasy authors - Cinda Williams Chima. And after the events in the previous book The Exiled Queen (that I finished re-reading yesterday), I'm ready to see what's next for Han & Raisa, as well as the Queendom of the Fells itself. I read only 2 chapters so far, and already something I was wondering was revealed, so it seems like another amazing sequel.


How about you?

What are you reading this Sunday?

Leave me your links?

6 comments:

  1. I've been in the mood for epic fantasy lately. I used to love fantasy novels when I was a teen- I read dozens of the Xanth novels by Piers Anthony. But then I read some bad fantasy and went into my chick lit phase... Luckily between Game of Thrones and the Kingkiller Chronicles, I seem to be back in the fantasy saddle again. I will definitely check this series out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, since you love Game of Thrones & the Kingkiller Chronicles, you should definitely try this one :)

      Delete
  2. I saw Seven Realms installments in our local bookstores and they really look inviting. I will check this one out. Looking forward to knowing what you think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I love the series :) I highly recommend it!

      Delete
  3. Epic fantasy isn't really my thing, but I really I hope you enjoy it! Nothing better than laying around on a Sunday with a good book!

    ReplyDelete