Jul 9, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge #1!

 
Once Upon a Read-a-thon is hosted by Lori @ Pure ImaginationCandace @ Candace's Book Blog, and Loretta & Angela @ Reading Angels
 
 
 This mini challenge is hosted by Stephanie @ Cover2CoverBlog.

 

1. Which book you are most excited to read in the coming year?


- Cold Blooded by Amanda Carlson - this is the 3rd book in the Jessica McClain series, and I'm dying to read it.
  

  

2. Which book would you re-read if you had the time and weren't so busy reading ALL of the other good things?

  
 - I love re-reading, but even I can't re-read everything I want to, but if I had the time, I'd totally re-read Stacia Kane's Downside Ghosts 1-3, as well as Cinda Williams Chima's Heir Chronicles 1-3, Neil Gaiman's American Gods & Neverwhere, as well as his co-authored book with Terry Pratchett - Good Omens, as well as Neal Shusterman's Unwind & his Skinjacker trilogy, Patrick Rothfuss's The Name of the Wind, and I can go on & on. Yeah, I love re-reading my fav books :) Also, i mentioned only books I've never re-read so far, don't get me started on those I've re-read, and want to do that again ;)
 

 

3. If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?


- I had to think about this, but definitely Wizard Howl, as well as Sophie from Diana Wynne Jones' Howl's Castle trilogy. Why? Because Howl & Sophie are one of my fav couples. Howl's smart & powerful, yet brave & cowardly, but charming and so, so funny. He's always up to some mischief. And Sophie is also such an amazing character, and I'd love to see them banter with each other :) They just compliment each other so much! 
  

 Link to the challenge HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating in the Cover2CoverBlog Mini Challenge! Good luck during the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete