Jun 23, 2013

Sundays In Bed With...Foretold & The Demon King!

 
Sundays In Bed With... is a weekly meme hosted by Kate @ Midnight Book Girl.
 
What book has been in your bed this morning or which book you wish you had time to read today?
 
To join this meme, go HERE.
 

Since this morning I've been reading:
 
 
Foretold is the last book in The Demon Trappers series, and I've almost finished it. 
 
I'm also hoping to finish today:
 
 
The Demon King is a re-read for me, and the first book in the Seven Realms series, and once again I'm loving it.
 

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover art on these books. There are really some beautiful covers out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The covers of both books are gorgeous! I may have to check both of them out, I've had good luck with fantasy books lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, I especially recommend The Demon King & the Seven Realms series, it's one of my fav fantasy series :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes reading in bed is great! :) I have heard of these but haven't read them. I hope you're enjoying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I did :D Foretold was one really good wrap up of the Demon Trappers series, and The Demon King is one amazing beginning of the Seven Realms series :)

      Delete