Mar 19, 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon: Wrap Up Post!

 
The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon was hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!
 
 

What did I read for this read-a-thon?

 

I read In A Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz & The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.


I also listened to Neil Gaiman's MirrorMask audio book.

So, those are the books I started & finished from my TBR pile. 

But, there were 3 other books that I read from:


 ...I'm reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan for a read-along this month, and I'm sticking to the reading schedule, so I read only 5 chapters from it.


I also started these 2 books, but I only read 86 pages from Insurgent by Veronica Roth & I read a little over two 3rds from Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl!

I also participated in 3 mini challenges: Book to Movie Challenge, Cover Challenge & Cover Scavenger Hunt Challenge!


I'd like to thank Kimba for hosting this read-a-thon, as well as all the challenges hosts, they were all really fun :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment