Mar 15, 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon: Start +Updates!


The Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-a-Thon is hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer!

The read-a-thon starts today March 15th, and ends on Monday March 18th!

To join the read-a-thon, visit the post HERE!

The goal of this read-a-thon is to read books from our own TBR piles, so no review books.

On Twitter we'll use #TakeControlRAT.


My Reading List:



As I'm still participating in another read-a-thon a.k.a the Fairy Tale Read-a-thon, my first read will be a fairy tale re-telling - In A Glass Grimmly by Adam Gidwitz. After that I'm planning to finally read Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and maybe Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. My goal is to read 2 books, so it depends on how my reading would go, and the time for reading of course ;)


Happy Reading Everyone!!!


Update #1:

I read In A Glass Grimmly. I also started both Beautiful Darkness & Insurgent, but although I'm enjoying them, today (Sunday) instead of returning to one of them, I listened to the MirrorMask audio book by Neil Gaiman. I've also participated in the 3 mini challenges so far...

  

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome reading list, thanks for joining the read-a-thon and good luck!

    ReplyDelete