Dec 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #64!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"She could only think of two things to do. Either she could scream and try to run away, and be chased around a badly lit cellar by the huge grub thing, be chased until it caught her. Or she could do something else."

6 comments:

  1. Seems reasonable!! Lol!! I haven't read Coraline before, but am intrigued now!!

    Here’s My TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she should do something else. Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesday-teasers-3-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this movie but have yet to read the book. Maybe I will read it with my kids over winter vacation :)


    My Teaser

    Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I loved the movie AND the book! Neil Gaiman is a god! :P Now I want to go home and rewatch it. :) Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from Hysteria by Megan Miranda. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny teaser! I saw (and enjoyed) the movie but haven't read the book. Guess I'd better do that.
    My Teaser is from GOODBYE EMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The movie for this was cute. Haven't read the book.

    ReplyDelete