Nov 14, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #95: Chasing the Prophecy by Brandon Mull!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
 
 
Chasing the Prophecy
(Beyonders, #3) 
by
Brandon Mull

Publication date:
March 12th, 2013


The #1 New York Times bestselling Beyonders fantasy trilogy comes to a stunning and epic conclusion.

Jason and Rachel were not born in Lyrian. They did not grow up in Lyrian. But after all of the battles and losses, the triumphs and adventures, and most of all, the friendships forged in this fantastical world, Lyrian has become home to them in a way they never could have imagined. And so, armed now with the prophecy of a dying oracle, they have gone on their separate quests - each surrounded by brave and powerful allies - knowing that the chance for success is slim. But Jason and Rachel are ready at last to become the heroes Lyrian needs, no matter the cost.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before. Sounds really good. I should go and check first books from the series :) Great pick and I'm happy to see that you're posting this memes again ;)

    Here is my WOW post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is pretty amazing, but it's MG fantasy. I highly recommend it :)

      Thanks, lately I've been too busy, so I haven't been up to blogging...

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this series.. but it seems nice!
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series looks great!
    I love this type of fantasy and haven't read any in a while.
    I will be putting this series on my TBR pile :-)

    Great Pick!
    Cassie
    GreatMunchieReads

    ReplyDelete