Oct 3, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday #92: The Crimson Crown & Beautiful Redemption!

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
Ok, so this time I have a couple of final books in 2 series, and both will be published on the same day, and yeah, I'm dying to see how both series will end. So, because they're the final books, I won't post the whole summaries, because of the spoilers, only a sentence or two that I think it will be safe for everyone to read, and maybe tease you to try the series ;) 
 
 
 
 
The Crimson Crown
(Seven Realms, #4) 
by
Cinda Williams Chima

Publication date:
October 23rd, 2012
 
 
A thousand years ago, two young lovers were betrayed - Alger Waterlow to his death, and Hanalea, Queen of the Fells, to a life without love.
.....
A simple, devastating truth concealed by a thousand-year-old lie at last comes to light in this stunning conclusion to the Seven Realms series.




 
 
Beautiful Redemption
(Caster Chronicles #4) 
by
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Publication date:
October 23rd, 2012
 
 

Is death the end . . . or only the beginning?

.....

...in this stunning finale to the Beautiful Creatures series a.k.a The Caster Chronicles.
 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Seven Realms series. I did feature Beautiful Redemption a couple of weeks ago myself.

    Check out my WOW. New follower by the way.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I highly recommend it, if you enjoy epic fantasy :) Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Really cool covers! Thank you for sharing.

    If you'd like, come check out my WoW at Between the Bind.

    xo,
    JL

    ReplyDelete