Oct 7, 2012

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Male TV Characters!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


This week's theme is Favorite Male TV Characters. 

You can join HERE!

 

So, My Top 5 Favorite Male TV Characters (in no particular order, except #1) are:


  #1 - The Doctor (Doctor Who)

The Doctor - if you've seen the series, you'll know why he's my most fav character! Also, although I loved David Tennant as The Doctor, he was amazing, surprisingly I love Matt Smith's Doctor even more now :)

~ Gibbs (NCIS)

I love NCIS and all the characters in it, they're awesome & so funny, definitely one of my favorite tv "family" and Gibbs is one of my fav characters ever!
 
 

  ~ Abed (Community)

To be honest, I absolutely love all the characters in the series, but if I have to choose, Abed is my most fav!!!
 

~ Rick Castle (Castle)



  ~ Sherlock Holmes & Dr. John Watson (Sherlock)

I couldn't choose only Sherlock or Watson, they're both amazing, both Martin & Benedict portrayed them both amazingly, and there will never be a better version of them ever!

2 comments:

  1. OMG can we be BFF's...i would totally have had the same list..although my Doctor would have been the 10th-David. Matt is cute in a dorky, fez hat kinda way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely :D

      I actually love Matt's Doctor because he's so fun & such a sweetie in that dorky kinda way, I'm not crushing on him, but I was crushing on David Tennant big time :) and he was my fav Doctor, but some time last year that changed :)

      Delete