Aug 29, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #66!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!

 

What are you currently reading?



 
At the moment, I'm re-reading Brandon Mull's A World Without Heroes - I'm almost done, and once more I love it, and I'm planning to return to reading Rachel Hartman's Seraphina - I'm finally in a mood for fantasy, and I should finish it :) 
 

What did you recently finish reading?



The last two books I finished (which was last week, still haven't finished a book this week) are Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson (my review) & Midwinterblood by Marcus Sedgwick (my review).


What do you think you'll read next?

 

I'm planning to read Seeds of Rebellion, the sequel to A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull, and I'm planning to finally read Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver.

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the Beyonders books. They look pretty good, though.

    Here's my WWW Wednesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy the Beyonders books. Cute MG fantasy reads. =)

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete