Jul 31, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Characters I'd Switch Places With for 24 Hours!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists.
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.



My Top Ten Characters I'd Switch Places With for 24 Hours are :

1. Cat Crawfield


Why? A few reasons. The first one is Bones, then Cat is one kick-ass half-vampire, then there's Bones, and I love her as a character, and yeah, there's Bones, Bones, Bones - I love Bones!!!


2. Katherine "Kitty" Katt (Martini)


Why? She's also a kick-ass heroine, except she kicks aliens' butts, and of course there's Jeff Martini, I love him so much, that's why!!!


 3. Margaret Hale (Thornton)


Why? One reason: John Thornton. But I'd like to be her for 24 hours after she married him :) These are characters from Elizabeth Gaskell's wonderful novel North & South.


4. A student at Hogwarts


If I can have 24 hours in this world, then I'd love to be a first-year on the first day of the school year at Hogwarts! Just imagine, travelling with the Hogwarts Express, the sorting ceremony, etc... All so amazing & it's happening in less then 24 hours :)


  5. Celia or Poppet


Why? Well, it can be Celia or Poppet, or even any character that will know how & visit all the magical places in The Night Circus! I keep wishing it existed for real!!!


6. A companion to the Doctor


A companion to the 10th or the 11th Doctor, just imagine flying around through time & space in the TARDIS :)


7. Elizabeth Bennet (Darcy)


Why? Do you even have to ask? Of course I'd like to be Lizzie after she married Mr. Darcy :)


8. Verity Price


I'd love to spent 24 hours as Verity in her world :) and this time the reason isn't in any way because I want to jump someone's bones ;) although when i think about it, I wouldn't say no to Dominic lol


9. Sophie Hatter


Why? Because of the amazing Howl, and they're just so sweet together, and I'd love to take Sophie's place for 24 hours, and of course, Howl's Moving Castle is another reason lol


10. Kaylee Cavanaugh  


To be honest, after everything Kaylee's been through, I wouldn't really want to be in her shoes, but for only 24 hours? Sure! I'll just lock myself with Tod in his place & don't come out for 24 hours, and yeah, the only reason I'd like to be her is spending some quality time with Tod ;)

4 comments:

  1. A student at Hogwarts. Great pick!!


    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, characters from The Night Circus seem to be quite trending this week...I've got to pick that book up!
    My TTT:
    http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/07/top-ten-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) great post! Definitely going to have to check out some of those books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno how could I forget Night Circus! Uh too many great books so it's hard to remember them all! :)
    Greta picks! :)

    ReplyDelete