Jun 27, 2012

WWW Wednesdays #62!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!



 
What are you currently reading?
 
I just started The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong.
 
  
What did you recently finish reading?
 
As you can see, I've been on a Darkest Powers roll, or should I say Kelley Armstrong roll, so yeah, I'm enjoying a lot the series :)  
 
 
 
 What do you think you’ll read next?
 
 
I don't know if I'll read The Gathering right away after finishing The Reckoning, and I'm finally in a mood for reading Pushing the Limits (yay for NetGalley) but I'm not starting it until I finish The Reckoning, 'cause I have a feeling I won't be able to stop reading it :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out Kelley Armstrong ;)
    I've heard a lot of good things about Pushing the Limits, I hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday-june-27-2012.html

    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. They all look like such fun :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits was a really good book!
    here's my www; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/w-w-w-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved The Darkest Powers series!

    ReplyDelete