Jun 20, 2012

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon: Starting Post!




The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon is hosted by Rebecca @ Kindle Fever & April @ My Shelf Confessions.

The Read-A-Thon will officially start Wednesday, June 20th at 12:01 am EST and will end on Sunday, June 24th at 23:59 pm EST

For me (according to my time zone) that means - Wednesday, March 20th at 06.01 am & will end on Monday, June 25th at 05.59 am.

So, I'm actually scheduling this post to go up at the start of the read-a-thon, 'cause I will be sleeping then & of course I won't be reading of getting up at 6 am so I can read ;) I'll just start later today.

As for what I'll read, first I'll finish re-reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline and after that I have no idea, 'cause I have lots of books I really want to read & it depends on my mood what I'll pick. I'm also planning to do a few updates & participate in the mini challenges & I'm planning to count the pages read, too.


Challenge schedule:

8AM Wednesday – 8AM Thursday | Something Wicked This Way Comes… | Rebecca @ Kindle Fever
4PM Wednesday – 4PM Thursday
| Slake Your Thirst | Kimberly @ The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
8AM Thursday – 8AM Friday | Cover Lover | Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer
4PM Thursday – 4PM Friday
| Wicked Title Trouble | Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
8AM Friday – 8AM Saturday | Sonnets & Songs | Amanda @ Letters Inside Out
4PM Friday – 4PM Saturday
| Beach Soiree | Kriss @ The Cabin Goddess Reviews
8AM Saturday – 8AM Sunday | Mix ‘n Match | Benji @ The Non Reluctant Reader
4PM Saturday – 4PM Sunday
| Party Up With Literature | Preet @ A Written Rhapsody
Midnight Saturday – Midnight Sunday | Wicked Summer Scorcher | April @ My Shelf Confessions

Every challenge will go on for 24 hours and feature an international giveaway.

There will also be two twitter parties during the week: 1st one Thursday 4-6PM EST and the 2nd one Saturday 8-10PM EST

When tweeting about the read-a-thon use hashtag #WWReadathon.
For more info about the read-a-thon & to sign up, visit this post HERE

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the book that you're currently reading. But I can't wait to know if you like Bitterblue :D !

    ReplyDelete