Jun 12, 2012

Top 5 Sundays: Favorite Books from the 1st Half of 2012!


Top 5 Sundays is a weekly feature with a different bookish theme hosted by Larissa at her blog Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life


It's actually Tuesday, I've been out of town, so I decided to join a little later.
 
This week's theme is Favorite Books from the 1st Half of 2012. 
 
I can't really choose only 5, I've read lots of great books so far this year, so I'll list some of my other favorites under my top 5.  

You can join HERE!


 
So, My Top 5 Favorite Books from the 1st Half of 2012 (in no particular order) are:
 

1) The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers
 
 
 
2) Divergent by Veronica Roth



3) Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake



4) Eon by Alison Goodman
 
 

5) One Goot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost



Other favorites so far this year:


0 comments:

Post a Comment