Jun 12, 2012

Pick Your Thon: Starting Line!


Once again Kate & Kristen @ The Book Monsters decided to host the Pick Your Thon, which is at the same time both a read-a-thon & a review-a-thon, and you can participate in the read-a-thon or in the review-a-thon, or you can do both.
Once again I decided to join & do both, but this time I'm planning to read less & review more.
The Pick Your Thon starts June 11th (yesterday, so I'm joining a little later) & ends June 16th. There will also be mini-challenges & a scavenger hunt.

To join, visit the post HERE


Now to answer the starting questions:

1. Which thon are you choosing? Readathon, Reviewathon or both? And why? 
- Both, because I love read-a-thons, & of course I will be reading ;) & I'm really behind on my reviews, I've been planning to write lots of them, that's why, although I'm planning to review more & read less.

2. Where are you from? You can be vague or specific, up to you.
- I'm from Skopje, Macedonia, that's in Europe ;)

3. Say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you if we don't already!
- My name is Aleksandra & I'm a 25-year old book addict & coffee addict & I guess blog addict, too ;)
 
4. What are you currently reading or about to pick up to read?
- At the moment I'm reading Alien Tango by Gini Koch, and so far I'm loving it, the series is so entertaining :) 

5. What are your goals for this Pick Your Thon?
- I plan to review at least 15 books & read &/or finish at least 2 books.

2 comments:

  1. Great goal! I have about 13 books to review right now. Hoping to get to that tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your reading/reviewing goals! :)

    ReplyDelete