Jan 4, 2012

Pick Your A Thon Wrap Up!




Kate & Kristen @ The Book Monsters hosted the Pick Your A Thon. 

I signed up (my sign up post) for both the read-a-thon & the review-a-thon, and although I did some reading, I failed on reviewing - I didn't review even one book. 

Anyway, here's how I did: I finished 2 of the books I planned to finish: The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter & Replication: The Jason Experiment by Jill Williamson and I also started & finished 2 more books: The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter & Stuck With You by Trish Jensen. I also completed 2 of the mini-challenges:
1. Mini-Challenge #1: Goals, Goals, Goals - My post!
 2. Mini-Challenge #2: 12 Most Anticipated Books of 2012 - My Post!

So, that's it! As you can see, I'm on a roll with the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. I'm enjoying the series a lot & because I've signed up for a Lords of the Underworld reading challenge that ends at the end of January, of course I have to finally read them ;) Anyway, I hope you had lots of fun & did better than me & I'd like to say Thank You to both Kate & Kristen for hosting the Pick Your A Thon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment