Jan 5, 2012

The Dark Tower Reading Challenge 2012!


I still haven't read the Dark Tower series, although it's been on my tbr list for years, so when I saw this challenge, I decided to sign up, so I'll finally read the series!

The Dark Tower Reading Challenge is hosted by Samantha @ Leighanne's Lit!

The books in the series are:
  1. The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (1982)
  2. The Dark Tower II: The Drawing of the Three (1987)
  3. The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands (1991)
  4. The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass (1997)
  5. The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla (2003)
  6. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah (2004)
  7. The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower (2004)
  8. The Dark Tower: The Wind Through the Keyhole (2012) - BONUS!
For more detailed info about this challenge & to sign up, visit this post HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment