Dec 7, 2011

WWW Wednesdays #45!










To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!



 
What are you currently reading?
 

I don't know why, but although so far I like all of these books, I can't read more than a chapter or two of them & I just jump around them all & I think I might just put them all aside & start another :(
 
What did you recently finish reading?

Really good collection of stories - my review!



What do you think you'll read next?
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. They all look great! I often read more than one at a time and end up switching between them all...
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reads! More books for me to add to my ever growing TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays-waiting-on-wednesday-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Iron Fey series. I never did get into Vampire Academy. I have heard it's really great though. The cover for The Emperor's Knife looks creepy and awesome. Never heard of it, but am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete