Dec 29, 2011

Pick Your A Thon: Mini-Challenge #1: Goals, Goals, Goals!





I'm participating in the Pick Your A Thon, hosted by Kate & Kristen @ The Book Monsters.

 For more info & to sign up for the Monster Pick Your A Thon visit the post HERE!

The first mini-challenge is about listing our goals. Link to the mini-challenge post HERE

What book(s) are you starting with?
  • As I said in my sign-up post, I'm planning to continue reading books I've already started before this event started & the one I'm reading now is Gena Showalter's The Darkest Pleasure & I'll probably finish it first. 

I hope to read / review:
  • As I said in my sign up post, I'm planning to finish the 3 books below. As for reviews, I won't list the books I'm planning to review, because I'm really back on my reviews, but I hope to review at least 10 books! 
 


Books I hope to read / review or at least will try to get to:
  • The same answer as above, I'm not planning anything to read after that, whatever I'm in a mood for, 'cause I'm such a moody reader, although I'm waiting to receive Shattered Souls any day now & I can't wait to read it, so there's a good possibility I'll start reading it the minute I'll get it ;) As for reviews, if I can manage 5-10 more reviews than the planned 10, that would be awesome. I've been really lazy about reviewing lately. I just kept reading & reading this month, but not reviewing, so they piled up... 

3 comments:

  1. Very tasty reads, haha! Enjoy (;

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic goal! I need to read more, but have about 3 reviews I need to work on as well. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been lazy about my reviews as well, so hope to catch up this weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete