Oct 19, 2011

WWW Wednesdays #41!








To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!



What are you currently reading?

 
 
I finally returned to Your Heart Belongs To Me and I have less than 100 pages until I finish it & I'll probably do that even tonight & after that I'm returning to Tower of Parlen Min, which I only started it last week & looks quite interesting... 
 


What did you recently finish reading?



After my long pause of reading, I read this book yesterday in a few hours. Actually, this was the 2nd time I read this book & I loved it just as much as the 1st time I read it!


What do you think you'll read next?


These books are my top choices for Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon this weekend ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment