Aug 17, 2011

WWW Wednesdays #37 & "Waiting On" Wednesday #48: Seeds of Rebellion by Brandon Mull!




To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
This weekly meme is being hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading!



What are you currently reading?
 
 
 
 
What did you recently finish reading?

 
 
 
What do you think you'll read next?
 

 

 I usually do these memes in separate posts, but I decided to write them in one today!
 
 
 



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I loved A World Without Heroes, the first book in the series and now I can't wait to read this one!
 
Seeds of Rebellion
(Beyonders, book 2) 
by
Brandon Mull
 
Publication date:
March 13, 2012
 
 
Summary:  

Picking up after the incredible cliffhanger ending of A World Without Heroes, the next BEYONDERS book opens with Jason back in our world. Yet after all his efforts to return home, he finds himself itching to cross over to Lyrian. Jason knows that the shocking truth he learned from Maldor in Book One is precious information that his friends in Lyrian, including Rachel, all need in order to have any hope of surviving and defeating the evil emperor.
After Jason succeeds in finding a way back to Lyrian, he's immediately in more danger than ever. Meanwhile, Rachel and the others have made their own progress--as well as discovered new enemies.
As the group ultimately rejoins, they strive to convince their most needed ally to join the war and form a rebellion strong enough to triumph. At the center of it all, Jason and Rachel come to realize what roles they have to play--and the answers are as surprising as they are entirely riveting.
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that book before, but it sounds interesting! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been ages since I read a Lords book. I should go back and read one...Gideon's story was my fav...I loved the whole can't-tell-the-truth thing.


    Happy WWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping on by from the WoW from this week! Hmm I've never heard of Brandon Mull's books before, but they look/sound good! I always love a good high fantasy-adventure kind of story! :)

    You can see my WoW for this week at the link below, would love if you stopped by-- happy reading!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! They all look like ones I should consider for my own TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to read Brayan's Gold but there's no way I could get a hold of a copy. I've never heard of A World Without Heroes but the title definitely intrigues me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love jonathan maberry!!! here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Simcha
    Yeah, I know. I only could buy it because while I was in Sweden I saw that it was on discount from Book Depository, so I just had to have it ;)

    ReplyDelete