Feb 4, 2011

48 Hour TBR Read-a-Thon & Update!


I decided to participate in the 48 Hour TBR Read-a-Thon hosted by Wallace @ Unputdownables!

The read-a-thon starts Friday evening (today) & ends on Sunday, February 6th!

To sign-up & for more details about it, visit the post HERE!

I couldn't decide what to read, 'cause at the moment I'm finishing another book (50 more pages to go) that I won't count for the read-a-thon, and I'm really moody reader, so I chose 9 different books & I'll just pick the one I'm in mood for ;) I hope I'll manage to read 2 or 3 books!


My Possible Reads:



Happy reading everyone & have fun!


UPDATE:

Books read:
  1. A Hellion in Her Bed by Sabrina Jeffries
  2. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  3. Virals by Kathy Reichs   

3 comments:

  1. good luck with the read-a-thin. You picks some good books. Firelight is a fav and so is Virals. Plus I am really anxious to to read Vespertine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vespertine is on my TBR list, it looks really good.

    Good luck with the read-a-thon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including DARK ORACLE on your possible reads list!

    ReplyDelete