Dec 30, 2010

Challenge Fail: Fall Into Reading 2010!


Fall Into Reading 2010 was hosted by Katrina @ Callapidder Days!
The challenge started September 22nd & ended December 20th!
I lined list of 20 books for this challenge, but I read only 10 of them, so for me I failed! That's always my problem, instead of reading the books I planned, I read some other books ;)
Here are the books I read:
  1. Thomas Riley by Nick Valentino - review
  2. Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie - review
  3. You've Got Murder by Donna Andrews - review
  4. Dead and Kicking by Wendy Roberts - review
  5. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman - review
  6. Everlost by Neal Shusterman - review
  7. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld - review
  8. Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles - review
  9. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - review
  10. Jonas by Eden Maguire - review

0 comments:

Post a Comment