Dec 30, 2010

#220 - "Stand-In Groom" by Kaye Dacus


Title: Stand-In Groom
Author: Kaye Dacus
Series: Brides of Bonneterre, Book 1

Summary:
When wedding planner Anne Hawthorne first meets George Laurence, she thinks she's found the man of her dreams. But when she discovers he's a client, she knows planning his wedding will be no honeymoon. Can Anne remain professional while falling for the groom? Or will she risk her heart, her values, and her career in the midst of planning the wedding of the century?
 
My rating: 3.5 of 5
 
My thoughts on the book:
This was the first christian romance I've read &  I enjoyed it! I liked the characters, they were fun & the story was sweet & fun! Although I am a Christian, I think that maybe there was a little too much praying for my taste, but I didn't mind it too much! Overall, good romance book & I recommend it!
 
Challenges:

1 comment: