Nov 15, 2010

#202 - "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" by J. K. Rowling


Title: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Author: J. K. Rowling
Series: Harry Potter, Book 1

Summary:
When a letter arrives for unhappy but ordinary Harry Potter, a decade-old secretis revealed to him. His parents were wizards, killed by a Dark Lord's curse when Harry was just a baby, and which he somehow survived. Escaping from his unbearable Muggle guardians to Hogwarts, a wizarding school brimming with ghosts and enchantments, Harry stumbles into a sinister adventure when he finds a three-headed dog guarding a room on the third floor. Then he hears of a missing stone with astonishing powers which could be valuable, dangerous, or both.

My rating: 5 of 5

My thoughts on the book:
Harry Potter series is one of my favorite book series, so I have soft spot for all the books & this was a re-read for me! I don't think I have to say much about it, except that I still loved it, although I've read it a few times & I'll definitely read it again in the future!

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment