Sep 20, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon start!


The Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon that's hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict starts today! 

I still haven't decided which book I'll read first, but here's my list of possible books that I'll be reading this week:
  • Edge by Thomas Blackthorne (to finish)
  • Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  • Dead and Kicking by Wendy Roberts
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Christopher Killer by Alane Ferguson
  • Abby Cooper, Psychic Eye by Victoria Laurie
  • Everlost by Neal Shusterman (and maybe Everwild too)
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
  • You've Got Murder by Donna Andrews
  • Warrior by Zoe Archer
  • Carved in Bone by Jefferson Bass 
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger
  • The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien
  • Coraline by Neal Gaiman
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

I know I won't read all of them, but I like to have options! 
If you want to join the fun, go HERE now! 

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'd recommend Jane Eyre and Neverwhere :D Also I've heard some good things lately about Paranormalcy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! So glad you're joining us. Hope you get a lot of reading done this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh - such a cool list - i loved Return of the King. I havent read Neal Gaiman yet but am planning on it - plus, have heard Paranormalcy is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm swooning over your list right now! Hope you are able to get through as many as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just received Blameless in the mail and can't wait to read it. I've been thinking of rereading Jane Eyre because so many books these days are being written based on it but I don't remember much about the book itself. Coraline totally freaked me out. That is one SCARY book. At least the graphic novel is, for me. (but I'm a bit of a wimp.)

    ReplyDelete