Jun 23, 2010

#86 - "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams


Summary:
It's an ordinary Thursday lunchtime for Arthur Dent until his house gets demolished. The Earth follows shortly afterwards to make way for a new hyperspace bypass and his best friend has just announced that he's an alien. At this moment, they're hurtling through space with nothing but their towels and an innocuous-looking book inscribed with the big, friendly words: DON'T PANIC. The weekend has only just begun...

My thoughts on the book:
Ok, I finally decided to read this book & it's so much fun! I enjoyed it a lot & laughed out loud! It was actually as funny as I expected! I'll definitely read the rest in the series & I recommend it a lot!

My rating: 4.5/5

Finished: 4 June 2010

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. I love this book. I try to reread it at least once a year. The sequels are pretty crazy as well, especially the last book.

    ReplyDelete