Jun 23, 2010

#85 - "The Rake" by Suzanne Enoch


Summary:

Three determined young ladies vow to give three of London's worst rakes their comeuppance -- but when these rogues turn the tables, who truly learns a lesson in love?

Once upon a time, the notorious Viscount Dare charmed Lady Georgiana Halley out of her innocence -- to win a wager, no less! -- and now he must pay dearly. The plan is simple: She will use every seductive wile she knows to win Dare's heart . . . and then break it. But his smoldering gaze once again tempts Georgiana to give in to desire -- and when he astonishes her with a marriage proposal, she wonders: Is he playing yet another game . . . or could it truly be love this time?

My thoughts on the book:
I loved it, loved it, loved it! I'm always enjoying Suzanne Enoch's book, she's one of my favorite authors, but "The Rake" is now one of my favorite of her books & one of my top favorite historical romances! I just loved the characters of Dare & Georgie so much! "The Rake" is funny, witty, delightful & fun book, that I highly recommend to everyone that still haven't read it!

My rating: 5/5

Finished: 4 June 2010

Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment