May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? #18

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books. 

This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!




I finished re-reading The Painted Man by Peter V. Brett, the first book in the Demon Cycle series! 

I loved it just as much as I loved it the first time I read, maybe even more & it's still one of my favorite books & after reading the second book, one of my favorite series!





I also read The Desert Spear, which is excellent sequel! 

I loved it a lot & the book I'll be expecting the most next year will be The Daylight War, the third book in the series! 





I also read If Only It Were True by Marc Levy and I loved it!

I just love Marc Levy's books!

I didn't bought it, I've borrowed it from my uncle, but now I'll buy it!






I don't know what I'll be reading this week! I won't have a lot of time for reading,  but if  I do, I guess I'll continue to read some of the books I've already started, but which one will depend on my mood! 

So, what are you reading this week?
Tell us now here!

4 comments:

  1. The Painted Man has a fantastic cover. Sounds like it was amazing too! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover on The Desert Spear is pretty fantastic, too. Very dramatic! The Marc Levy book sounds like a fun read, even though it's had some very mixed reviews. Glad you enjoyed all your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not familiar with any of the titles your are currently reading, but I will look for reviews to see what you think of them. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc Levy has some great titles, glad to hear you liked this one! Hopefully you'll be able to follow it up with another great book.

    Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

    ReplyDelete