Feb 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #6



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? now is being hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey through a World of Books.


This is a great weekly event where everyone can keep track of the books finished last week & the books planning to read this week!



Last week I've started & finished "Aurelia" by Anne Osterlund & "Hot Spell" by Michelle Rowen and I've finished "Salt and Silver" by Anna Katherine!



Today I've started "My Favorite Witch" by Lisa Plumley & so far I'm really enjoying it, so I'll probably finish it this week. Also I'm planning to finish "The Winter Queen" by Boris Akunin & to start "The Templar Legacy" by Steve Berry & "Playing with Fire" by Gena Showalter or something else that I'll be in mood for!


So, what are you reading?
Tell us now HERE!




6 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Aurelia, beautiful and intriguing.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Favorite Witch sounds like it could be good!

    Have a great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juju, Salt and Silver is paranormal romance, with doors that lead to different hells!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard good things about Steve Berry's books. Haven't read any of them yet, although I have The Venetian Betrayal on my list.

    Hope you enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some good books there! Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete