Jan 11, 2010

#1 - "Sinful Surrender" by Beverley Kendall

Summary:

Millicent 'Missy' Armstrong is entering her third London Season, but not for lack of suitors. Since her debut three years ago, Missy has received twenty marriage proposals. But she is interested in only one man - her brother's best friend, James Rutherford. As a child, Missy looked up to James. As a grown up, her admiration has blossomed into the longings of a beautiful, sensuous woman - and she won't rest until James admits his love - and desire - for her... James Rutherford rues the day he let his physical weaknesses get the better of him by kissing Missy. His best friend has made it clear that Missy is off limits, and though he's avoided her for three years, he hasn't forgotten the feel of her soft lips pressed against his--and it seems neither has she. For no matter how much James tries to discourage Missy, he keeps winding up in her arms, sharing heated caresses that promise the most delirious pleasure.

My thoughts on the book:
I just loved this book! The story is really captivating from the beginning to the end, with a few unexpected twists through it! I loved the characters and I hope there'll be books about some of the other characters, too..
This will probably be one of my favorite historical romances. "Sinful Surrender" is Beverley Kendall's debut novel and I highly recommend it and I'll keep an eye for her books in the future!

Rating: 5/5


Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad you enjoyed SS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Bev, I really enjoyed it! I'm not really a reviewer, but I loved your book so much, that I had to recommend it! Can't wait for the next one...

    ReplyDelete